If you are a nonresident and have a tax filing requirement, but you are unable to receive a social security number, then you need an ITIN.

As an IRS Certifying Acceptance Agent, John Ro is able to help nonresidents with their ITIN applications.

Give us a call and we will see if you, your spouse, or your children qualify to be included on the tax returns.